Aslamulaykum Home Use Hijama Students,
Alhumdulillah, we are pleased to announce that we have confirmed our Practical Training Day. We have arranged training on Sunday so that all students have enough time to study and review material on Good Friday and Saturday, as well as travel to East London on time. You will also then have Bank Holiday Monday to recover after your Hijama on Sunday, inshallah. PLEASE URGENTLY CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE BY SUNDAY 11TH MARCH 2012.
The preliminary details are as follows and may be subject to minor changes:
Date: Sunday 8th April 2012 (Easter Weekend).
Location: Waltham Forest Asian Mothers Group (WFAMG),
2a, Boundary Rd, Walthamstow, London E17 8JU
Outline: Practical TRAINING and Practical EXAM
for ALL currently enrolled students-includes Practitioner level, Home Use level students.
Sept 2011 Class 1
Nov 2011 Class 2
Jan 2012 Class 3
Feb 2012 Class 4
Mar 2012 Class 5
Flexible Fast-Track and Home Use Students.
UK STUDENTS: All currently enrolled UK students MUST attend this class in order to pass this course; Class 1 students in particular as you will be graduating your 6 month course this month. If you cannot attend, you must contact us urgently, so we can make arrangements.
HOME USE HIJAMA PRACTICAL UNIT: We will send this to you, if you are going to attend the training day.Please let us know urgently, so we can email it to you.
- Whoever has already studied this unit, you should review it before the training day and continue studying whichever unit you are already studying.
- For those students who have not studied it and ARE ATTENDING THE TRAINING DAY, they should put their current unit on hold and study this practical unit. You should read it and make sure you complete and submit the quizzes before the training day on Friday 6th April 2012. You can continue studying your current unit after the training day is over.
- For the students who CANNOT ATTEND THE TRAINING DAY, they should continue their current course of FLEXIBLE studies as normal and await further instructions regarding the exams etc.
ATTENDEES-WHAT TO DO NOW?
- Confirm that you will be attending URGENTLY. Please email us back by this Sunday 11th March 2012.
- Study the Practical unit and complete the quizzes if you have not already done so.
- Print and bind the Practical unit and bring it with you on 8/4/12.
- Print and complete the medical form AND BRING IT WITH YOU -STUDENTS CANNOT PARTAKE IF THEY HAVE NOT COMPLETED THIS FORM FOR THE DAY.
- Order your supplies if you have not already done so. Bring Cupping equipment and supplies with you on 8/4/12. For new students, if you have not ordered supplies yet, you can buy Cupping sets and supplies from us on the day.PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU WANT TO ORDER SUPPLIES FROM US FOR THE DAY URGENTLY.
We will be sending you an information pack very soon, with all the detailed instructions that you need to follow over the next few weeks, inshallah. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us urgently.
Br Muddassar Raja
Sr Umm Amaar