Like us and Share the message to Revive the Sunnah!
1) The course is six months long or you can do a flexible version
2) The course includes online text and practical training instructional videos
3) The course includes live practical training in U.K and different parts of the world (ask for your location)
4) Our course is approved by CMA (Complementery Medical Association)
5) Our students receive certification that allows them to practice Hijama in many parts of the world (Check the requirements of your local City).
6) Our Certification allows our students to become members of CMA (Complementery Medical Association)
7) Our students will be able to attain insurance for their practice with our certification.
Course fee discount: 25% off if you register by June 24th, 2012
Installment Option: 3 monthly Payments of £243.33 GBP
Bonus Material: Introduction to Chinese Medicine
Guarantee: 60 days money back guarantee
Course Start Date: July 2nd, 2012
Regular price: £975
Discount Price: £730
Discount deadline: 24th June, 2012
Seats are limited so click on “Apply Now” link below to request application and detailed outline for Practitioner Certification Course
The Prophet (PBUH) explained that Hijama is one of the best medicines: “The best medicine with which you treat yourselves is Hijama, or it is one of the best of your medicines,” or “The best treatment you can use is Hijama.” (Reference: Al Bukhari, 5371)
- Do you want to be part of reviving a great sunnah and promoting health?
- Do you want to learn about Sunnah, Islamic medicine and natural healing, history, holistic therapies?
- Do you want a new, change of or alternative career in something rewarding, exciting, progressive and Islamic?
- Do you want to help others and educate them about natural healing, while earning reward?
Seats are limited so click on the “Apply Now” link below to receive the application and detailed course outline!
This is a 6 month, intensive, online course with practical training. This course offers a well-rounded history of Islamic and Chinese natural healing methods. It also focusses upon the Lunar cycle and other issues that pertain to Hijama. Students will learn about;
1. Cupping Therapy: Definitions and types of general Cupping Therapy, rules and history of Hijama, equipment, how Hijama works and benefits. Hadiths. Ibn-Sina (Avicenna) and other Muslim Medics.
2. Hijamaology: Introduction to Islamic Medicine, Ibn-Sina and Humoral Pathology (“Four Humors & Temperaments”), Ibn-Sina’s “Canons of Medicine”, “Quwwat e Muddabira” (or “Vital Force”), Four Humors and Temperaments, Introduction to pathology, medicine and surgery. Introduction to metaphysics, Ruqyah and energy work. Lunar cycle, moon phases, gravity, tides & oceans, and how they all affect Human behavior. Fasting and Hadiths. Hijama Theory, Sunnah points, Hijama point locations and treatments.
3. Physiology, Anatomy & Pathologies: Vital organs, glands and body systems, functions of blood.
4. Best Practices: Patient care and procedures, medical forms and clinic practices. Self care and protection. Health, hygiene and safety Practices. Business practices; fees, marketing, workshops and promotional techniques. Case studies Preparation.
5. PRACTICAL TRAINING: Patient care and procedures. Self protection, basic, standard Ruqyah and metaphysics. Health and safety. Observations of methods and techniques of dry, massage and wet cupping application. How to use equipment safely and effectively. Practical training of Cupping applications and incision techniques. Case studies & practical exam.
Students will be tested with quizzes, multiple choice questions, essays and case studies at the end of each Unit. There will also be a final written and practical exam at the end of the course. Upon completion of all course requirements, students will be fully trained, qualified and prepared to Practice the healing art of Hijama Wet Cupping Therapy in the real world.
The Prophet (PBUH) also said: “If there is anything good in the medicines with which you treat yourselves, it is in the incision of the Hijama therapist, or a drink of honey or cauterisation with fire, but I do not like to be cauterised.” (Reference: Muslim, # 2205)
Muhammad (PBUH) said: “Hijama Cupping is the most helpful procedure for human beings to cure themselves.” (Reference: Al Bukhari, 5357).
“Hijama cupping on the back of the neck treats seventy-two illnesses” (Collected by At-Tabarani)
Who can do this course?
International: High School Diploma or equivalent. Students must be fluent in English reading, writing and comprehension.
What skills do you need?
Applicants must be motivated, committed, reliable and be able to deal with blood.
They must be compassionate and be able to deal with Patients with care and consideration.
The student must be able to provide the highest standards of professionalism and healthcare to their patients.